Friday 23 July 2010

The 'Coastal Collection' - Cards and Gifts for all - including men!

When I made these five handpainted paper collage designs, I was working on greeting card designs that would be acceptable to men, as it's not always easy to find suitable cards for them. But they have proved very popular with women as well!

They are available from my Greeting Card Universe Store, where, by clicking on the images, you will find them as Birthday Cards and Father's Day Cards, as well as 'Blank for Your Own Message' Cards.


      


These same designs are all available from my Zazzle store as Mousepads, Tote Bags and T-shirts and a host of other items as well! 

Here are just a few - 






Go to my Zazzle store and search for 'coastal' or 'seaside' and you're sure to find a great-value gift that will be appreciated by absolutely anyone - including the man who has everything! - and even a greeting card to match!





No comments: