Monday 19 October 2015

Greeting Cards and Gifts for Diwali


A chic selection of Greeting Cards and Gifts for the Hindu Festival of Lights, Diwali, sometimes known as Deepavali. 

The designs are based on the traditional Rangoli Patterns and some of them incorporate little lamps - but you'll need to look closely to spot them!

Click on the image to see the full Rangoli Collection -



See more
Gifts and Greeting Cards
many of them ready to customize
in my
store


Your comments are always welcome!

9 comments:

Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve said...

Wonderful Diwali inspired pattern you have created. The pillows are what caught my eye.

Unknown said...

Nice collection of Diwali gifts and cards. Beautiful design!

Johnny Bismark said...

I like the colors of the floral designs.

Judy Adamson said...

Thank you all very much for your comments - I'm glad you like my Diwali Rangoli patterns. And yes, I enjoyed creating the pillows/cushions most of all, I think!

Art on Products Blog said...

Those are pretty designs; I like the color combinations.

LeahG Cartoonist said...

This is very pretty and I hope proves very popular in the Hindu community.

Judy Adamson said...

Thank you, Leah - I've learnt a lot about different cultures and religions since I started designing Greeting Cards!

Michigal said...

These Diwali designs are absolutely so beautiful and colorful! Like others, I also especially love the pillows, just stunning!

Judy Adamson said...

Thank you very much for your comments, much appreciated! :)