Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Gifts with a Traditional Egyptian Design

I originally designed this repeating pattern for silk-screenprinting fabrics by hand so I was able to experiment with changing the colour combinations as I printed. But of all the different choices, I liked these two the best:

Egyptian Lotus Flower Tie - blue




Egyptian Lotus Flower Tie - black

'Egyptian' tie - black tie
'Egyptian' tie - black by helikettle
Create your own personalised neckties on zazzle.co.uk


Here are the same designs as panels on Tote Bags





'Egyptian' Design on Ladies' Lace-up Keds Shoes






And, of course, two 'Egyptian' mugs!

 


All these items, and others with 'ethnic' designs, are available from my Zazzle Store.

.



3 comments:

freedom said...

Good work! Your post is an excellent example of why I keep comming back to read your excellent quality content that is forever updated.
Thank you!
ysl shoes for sale

Country Mouse Studio said...

These designs are amazing

Judy Adamson said...

Thank you both for your comments - glad you like the designs!