Monday 8 July 2013

A Baker's Dozen of Froggy Greeting Cards and Gifts -

When I was teaching children who struggled with reading and spelling, I wrote little stories and rhymes to accompany my literacy program. One of the rhymes was about a rather self-pitying frog and a dragonfly who was into positive thinking. 

I started to illustrate the rhyme but it didn't get very far before I was distracted by something else and the project became one of my 'unfinished symphonies'. Maybe one day I'll find time to continue it; but in the meantime, here is my little green frog - who, by the way, became a much more contented little frog by the end of the rhyme!




Just one of several 'Green Frog' Birthday Cards

A 'Green Frog' Round Fridge Magnet


A 'Green Frog' Ringer Mug with an old nursery rhyme:

'A frog he would a woo-ing go!'


A Sad Green Frog - one of several 'sorry' cards and notecards in my Zazzle store, featuring 'Green Frog'. 


Just one of many 'Green Frog' iPhone cases in my Zazzle store.

To see my whole collection of 
Greeting Cards and Gifts,
including some for Valentines,
Click


More Little Green Frogs


'Green Frog' feeling extremely sorry for himself! 
This greeting card is also available in several non-English languages in my Zazzle store:



'Green Frog' Keychain or Key Ring




A super-strong 'Green Frog' apron that any child will love to wear - available in other colours in my Zazzle store:



One of several 'Samsung Galaxy' phone cases available in my Zazzle store:



A fun 'Green Frog' button or badge - also available as a Valentine's button!


A toddler will love this fun 'Green Frog' t-shirt!
Also available as a Valentine's T-shirt in adult sizes:



Add some fun to your stationery with these 'Green Frog' stickers! 



A 'Green Frog' iPod Touch case

iPod Touch Case-Mate Case, Fun Frog
iPod Touch Case-Mate Case, Fun Frog by helikettle


To see my whole collection of 
Green Frog
Greeting Cards and Gifts,
including some for Valentines,
Click
HERE


Quite a little character, isn't he!

No comments: