Thursday 30 September 2010

20 Birthday Cards for 60-yr olds

A 60th birthday is quite a milestone! So here's a selection of special birthday cards, to mark the occasion -


Handpainted watercolour pencil and watercolour design on this 60th Birthday Card



                  
Handpainted pen and wash designs for 60th Birthday Cards


               
60th Birthday Cards with designs painted by hand in watercolours


                  
Handpainted pen and wash designs on these 60th Birthday Cards


                  
These 60th Birthday Cards all have photographic designs



                 
   More handpainted watercolour designs on these three 60th Birthday Cards



                 
Screenprinted geraniums and handpainted oil pastel designs of sunflowers and poppies on these three 60th Birthday Cards


A beautiful landscape photograph on this 60th Birthday Card



All of these greeting cards are available from my Greeting Card Universe store, along with Retirement and many other Age-specific Greeting cards. Click on the images to see the larger versions and purchasing details.

2 comments:

AnfinsenArts Alive said...

Love the cards, Judy! We really have a lot in common. Even my father's parents and ancestors were Welsh (my mother's were Swedish & Damish).
I left a comment in response to yours on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Judy Adamson said...

Thank you - I'm glad you like the cards. It's something I've wanted to do ever since my teens!

Off to have a look at your blog now...