Wednesday 22 September 2010

8 rather special Christmas Cards

When I painted these Christmas card designs, I wanted them to have an almost mediaeval look so I used rich colours outlined in gold gouache. But I was a little worried about how the gold would look when printed. So I ordered one from Greeting Card Universe and was delighted by the way it turned out!


Christmas Tree Greeting Card

Christmas Candles Greeting Card

Christmas Stocking Greeting Card

Christmas Angel Greeting Card

Christmas Bauble Greeting Card

''I saw Three Ships come sailing in..'. Christmas Card

'A Partridge in a Pear Tree' Christmas Card

Three Wise Men Christmas Card

As ever, you can see the larger version by clicking on the images and you will find plenty more Christmas Cards to choose from, in a wide variety of styles, in my Greeting Card Universe store. 

Many of my Christmas cards already have the alternative of a foreign language greeting inside and don't forget - you can easily customise the inside greeting yourself!



No comments: