Monday 4 July 2011

Little Brown Rabbits

When I was at Primary School, one of my favourite poems was about rabbits. 'Little Brown Rabbits' to be precise, as in this poem, Market Square, by A. A. Milne. 

But in spite of all the long country walks I enjoyed with my big sisters as a child, I don't think I ever saw a wild rabbit until years later when they appeared to be 'everywhere' one evening down by the River Wensum, near Norwich.

And now they're turning up 'everywhere', not just as Easter Bunnies, in my greeting card designs and on some of my Zazzle products!

This is just a selection from my Greeting Card Universe store and most of them are available with different greetings or can be customised on request through my store.

             

            

            




          


                



They are also available through my Zazzle store - search for 'bunnies' - where you can also find these coffee mugs:









No comments: