Monday 1 December 2014

All Wrapped up for Christmas - 11 Festive Giftwraps

I must admit that wrapping presents isn't something I enjoy. I never seem to have enough hands!

But once it's all done and the parcels are either under the Christmas Tree or waiting to go to the Post Office, it's a very satisfying feeling.

So here we have a selection of Gift-wraps and I hope there's something to suit everyone:

These Text-based patterns say,
"Do not open until 25th December"






The Poinsettia Wrapping Paper
 is also available in three background colours.





This Christmas Candles and Holly Pattern
comes in three colour-ways too.





And for the ultimate in chic coordination,
here's the 
Wrapping Paper
to match my
Carol-singing Mice
Christmas Card

(This is the Cute Mice card that can be personalized on the front cover as well as inside. But there are plenty of other options, including Non-English greetings, in my Zazzle store: http://www.zazzle.com/helikettle/mice?q=mice&rf=238041988035411422)



Merry Christmas Wrapping!











No comments: